Friday, April 14, 2006

A fan of love - I once was. Attraction swirls around a negative note of phobia and it switches to retreat. I loved love; loved being in it; loved pursuing and preserving it, but always hated discovering it wasn't exactly love at the end of every futile escapade. I've abandoned them all, those immortal-dreams that kept me a crying owl in the nights and invented a sheepish ghost of me in the days, those tiring day-dreams that stretched the timespan of durability and concealed my freedom to eccentric manifestation. It had to snap someday. I guess that day was it.

I know I'm attaining the inner let-go because I've been acquainted safe in a horde of loved ones and kind strangers. I'm in betwixt memories and joy. I lost some, and I gained others. That's life's function for you.