Saturday, May 06, 2006

'All will reveal in due course', 'time heals all wounds'. 'what goes around comes around'. How often do we make ourselves suckers of these phrases? It's hard to believe that people do change because 'a leopard never changes its spot' but putting aside the denial of admittance, people do change. I'd like to be believing that 'the world is so round it goes one circle to bite you right in the ass' everytime you make a new round around the circle, which is why there is never a finish to any start. I'll admit that I'm one of this latter's suckers.

It's a common fear, of losing something endearing and close to our hearts. Good things do not seem to stay, but I sincerely hope you do.

Shifting URL temporarily. It's farewell for awhile, Soulcleavage. You've been great, tolerant and accomodating, but I'll need a break from all eyes scrutinizing the works of my thoughts, because I've been thinking much harder lately.

Till then.