Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy birthday, to me.



A blast I had, last night at WineFlair, with deepest gratitude towards Dana and Phoebe - the two mates whose companies I adore. I love you both more than chocolates, fondues, ice cream, and SKL strawberry. The night was fabulous, and I take my hat off to the pair of you.

So the best friend and the duo collaborated with the mastermind to plan the most pleasant surprise I've ever had at Liquid Room. I was gifted with perfume and presented with home-made hazelnut mini-cakes (personally baked by Bao herself). 19th birthday was the best I ever had. Thank you, all 5 of you.

Here, is where I begin thanking acquaintances and friends, far and near. Bao, Xue, Dana, Phoebe, Gen, Daddy, Mummy, June, Priscelia, Ingrid, Nique, Andrea, Aaronn, Fakhrul, Jyen, Maine, Kaesen, Anita, Carmen, Pei, Leslie, Curtis, Gerrie, Jerrie, Soohern, Sharilyn, Vonn and etc!

P/S I finally bought myself a pair of Converse low-cut shoes.
P/P/S Must buy more!