Sunday, May 21, 2006

BF, your worries were unnecessary. Although you bailed out on me last minute (and got me quite enraged initially), I'm glad you had the best intentions for my heart's recovery and well-being. Nevertheless, I'm grateful for that post you did up specially for Bao and I.

CHIJMES was enjoyable and the multiple drinks got me high and tipsy. Bet Bao was savouring every insight of the expression I carried while I was busy spouting gibberish.

A decision I trust myself and Bao with; a decision I will stick by. I thank all, who stood by me lion-heartedly despite the rumours and accusations against me. I thank BF, for providing me lectures on the right choice, for absorbing all my woes since months ago, and for tolerating my fickle-mindedness. I thank all those who left comments consoling me and providing me with fruitful advices. Without a doubt, I thank Bao, who stubbornly refused to allow her determination to fray and deter, as compared to the latter who judged me.

Gratitude brims my heart and words just cannot justify.

And to you, please take care.