Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The impossibilities always lie in the possible.

This has become so evident while I was busy figuring out how to sort my emotions in its most pitiful turmoil, that suddenly I realised I was twisted from injecting every ounce of my effort. Psychology in human nature and instincts would prompt and urge me that a little mile goes a long way, but all that proved me otherwise and the outcome of my slavery to commitment turned out fucked up. Misconceptions misled me into perceiving small deeds as irreplaceable satiation. It took me pains and grave losses to learn that I was battling against something non-existent.

Love is instinctive and fizzing with miraculous chemistry, sweetness is prompted by the severe wanting to derive a smile in the heart of someone exclusive, hurt is felt when the other fails to love and 'stay' should be the last word you'll ever have to use to hold someone back in your life.

I finally brought myself to understand why Christine chose Raoul instead of The Phantom.