Thursday, May 04, 2006



The Pianist - directed by Roman Polanski, 2002. My insides are cringing while watching this. The movie is suffocating but often I send myself to such suffocation.

Had a round of quarrels with The Mother this morning, and the two good friends laughed it off (at the way I re-enacted it). I'm squinting through my spectacles while typing this, and it's really getting to be frustrating. Currently facing a dilemma if I should attend NE Forum on Dating Violence (how apt, tsk) or carry on with the usual 3pm-7pm Internet Media Authoring 2. INMA2 has been infested with nothing but PHP scripts, and I've got a premonition I'll get lost in lectures sooner or later. The three of us rented 10 VCDs and got a free one to rent. So that roughly sums up today. Phoebe just enlightened me about my mobile being 3G (go ahead and laugh it off). Still squinting, and getting really vexed about my poor eyesight.

Probably going to spend the rest of the night reflecting, doing some soul-searching and revising some PHP scripts.

Don't hurry love.