Monday, April 18, 2005

18th April 2005, marks the third day of the three consecutive days I've been cooped up at home being mummy's ideal daughter. Nique and I have set out expeditions in search of web-cam sales/promotions so that we can possibly web-cam every other night from then on. How technology savvy. I've been gorging myself with food which my stomach cannot digest due to menstruation at its approach. Oh how I need to shop, and eat, and lose off the pounds I've been gaining from the days I've spent idling at home. Shopping is a compulsory essential in my life (I've already made this point crystal clear to my mother), which is why I will be embarking on sprees sometime in the last week of holidays to refill my wardrobe. I need to also get my hair done (traditional rites before school restarts). Ha! Desperate housewives' on tonight.

Done for today. This entry is purely shallow.