Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Silver linings once so bright, transform into poles of ebony rust. The dresses so rich in culture and colours, hang meaningless and dusty. The memories so near yet so far, like wedding bells and pastel joy you remember. The waiting you promised yourself worthwhile becomes the most painful journey in you life you have ever sworn to embark.

Chained in selfish chatters, choices have to be made to suit, and life adjusted to the tunings of God's hands. Hand in hand are the lies you brought yourself upon, yet insistently shift the blame to the maligned.

I want to be remembered for the many sacrifices I made for you, the love I had to carpet and stubbornly strut into the world, pronouncing my state; the faces I have to shy away from people's eyes. Guilt will always be, by far, the worst emotion to deal with.

At the end of everynight, it is only love that I can't deny.