Friday, April 15, 2005

Happiness and contentment swims away as I witness tearfully this fateful night. I wave joy farewell as I wonder when again shall I love so deep. Insecurity wavers faith, and I'm clutching onto the rope too tight to loosen the grip. Incapable as I am, it is right that I put this past me, and I shall. I shall. With tears choking my eyes, I cannot help but reminisce, and ponder on how I should love in God's will. As much, the stings increasingly painful, I will boldly request this of you; the question lies in front of you, the decision entirely yours. Choice made afterall, and candle flames flickered out, I will forever be here, for you to lighten your burden, my shoulders are here for you to lean on for I comprehend the weight you're carrying unto yourself. I know not the bleak future I'll step into, but as for now, I need to assure you, I love you.

Vividly, I flash back to the moments we spent throughout these two years, and I don't know how to let you go.

Coming out of my cage

And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss

Now I'm falling asleep
And she's calling a cab
While he's having a smoke
And she's taking the drag

Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head
But she's touching his chest now

He takes off her dress now
Let me go
And I just can't look
It's killing me
And taking control

Jealousy
Turning saints into the sea
Turning through sick lullaby
Joking on your alibi
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
I'm Mr. Brightside