Friday, April 15, 2005

The incredibly great amount of space I'm given have caused steps to decelerate. I hardly race against abilities and time this period. Lazy are May-days and long-forgotten are those days marked with stress. God never leads my routes the lengths of deserts or oceans, he provides little arrows, signs of what my path should be. And if at anytime, I fail to trail those directions, the fault belongs to none other. I quite want that feeling of bustle, that sensation of achievement, back.

Regret is something I'll never be able to be done with understanding. It is like travelling in circles, and discovering at the end of it that you've reached the spot you were before (only to repeat that circle again). Regret sometimes, results tragically, so to speak.

But regardless of the number of times I've felt and experienced regret, you were never one. The beauty in countless mistakes that has occurred since the first - regret was never involved. I've discovered more than marvels in this life.

I've learnt that forgiveness is virtuous and unconditional, and it packs itself with love. Forgiveness is magnanimous and benovalent, it speaks of no grudges or continuing hatred. Intentions aren't always good enough, and someday, I wish I could forgive - no obligations attached, no probing.