Sunday, April 17, 2005

How the world chases me into a corner leaves me in bouts of sighs and endless confusion. Change shouldn't be introduced and triggered too readily, because I am seldom prepared for new happenings and transformations. The thoughts of suicide already passe and the corner will be where my soul shall rest when tragedies strike me down on my knees. To start off, I would like to put away the traumatic occurences lately. All that will remain eventually are skeletals of truth and shame. Pretence is solace, sometimes, and facade at other. Home, now dead, a place that used to chariot my days with unfailing sunshine, my old refuge. Now, the house spotless and all spruced up, life is missing.

My heart clenches on me as I find myself holding onto the phone with no receiver on the line only because I did not dial the number. Sometimes, the pain you relish makes people, families, couples whole. And I think you'd understand that without a doubt.

Finally, I have found myself sunken onto emblazened memories, staring into the nothingness that has been created at my misfortune. And finally, I find myself yearning to speak in tranquility; yearning to blink my eye to eternal crimson that's ahead the road for me.

I gave up.