Saturday, April 02, 2005

Third monthsary pictures!

Eventful day today has been. I'm not going to be exactly detailed about this, but either bear with me or proceed to Nique's blog for more specific details (then a busybody you will be).

Hit the gym in the morning; realised how physically untrained I am so I'm going to make it a routine for every Saturday morning.

First was Timberlux Centre for TDS' Design Show. The FYPs were fantastic, although I didn't get to view much of the IMD works thanks to the blackout. VSC's projects were the most fascinating; their namecards, their sketchbooks, their developments are whoa. I still want to see 'dream girl' at work. Anyway, the year 3 seniors have worked hard and well. Thumbs up! After viewing the project exhibits, Nique and I cabbed down to Cine to change the bag from black to white. We then headed to Taka to buy something to fill out stomachs, and we bought tons of food - takopachi, strawberry french doughnut and italian ice cream. Absolutely sinful, but it was pampering enough.

Well and hunger-satisfied, we took a walk down to Centrepoint to get Nique's handphone fixed, after which we went to hunt for her orange sports bra. Very unfortunately, the smaller sizes were sold out. I was physically worn out after that so I suggested we head home.

Happy 3rd monthsary!