Monday, April 11, 2005

This entry will probably sound superbly bimbotic, but bear with me, how often is it that I act bimbo?

The initial shop I was intending to purchase the brown bikini didn't have the bikini in my size. Nique must have really thought that barney purple was a bad idea for me, so we headed to Sheer Romance. At the entrance, Nique spotted one and there you have it, I bought the bikini at $29. Trust me, I've never seen a bikini fit me like this one (Nique will agree with me on this). Anyway, Nique wanted to catch Pacifier, so we did - hilarious, interesting storyline, but Walt Disney's productions, how deep can it get? Get my drift? After the movie we strolled to Heeren, then to Wisma Atria, where I bought a top from Topshop (sounds slapstick) for $19. Goodness. Being able to shop feels like heaven.

Nique has briefly planned my birthday, and I hers. We'll be clubbing on my birthday. Rouge Club, suggested by Dana. But I bet Dana would rather go to Monks to club because someone's there. Shan't elaborate further. I'm still exilherated at the thought of my new bikini. Can't wait to go tanning with Nique this Saturday (we agreed to explore the beaches more).

See, told you this entry was bimbotic.