Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Grooving to Chemical Brothers isn't exactly a wise choice of music when the temperature in Singapore's up to 32 degrees celcius; it stirs little futuristic wars in my mind, maybe Star Wars might give you a better impression of what this is about. The days spent are brightening with the faces I've not seen much lately, whom are basically comprised of friends and you. Talking about you takes me through wild adventures, a balanced mixture of sugar and spice. Knowing that most times, you bear my different weathers with me too, I'd like, too, to do all that with you.

Unlike how your internet connection snaps and shuts on you, I'll be the trusty soulmate and love you will turn to for ranting and raving at because your access to the internet has failed you. And unlike your computer (which constantly jams on you too), I will instead, stall time, halt the clocks and crush them, and freeze the moment just to be by your side for you to bawl to.

I'll never be one of those people who will promise you a lifetime of goodness and never be there to fulfill them. And it is with this dear love I hold for you that I keep my word to you.

Cliche spells with each word spouted, but you have made the gloomy days shine to the farest ends of my world.