Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I've ran out of fingers and toes to count the amount of things I have to prioritise. If I have to prioritise everything, what comes first?

Here, a list of things that summarised 20th April 2005 for me.

/Went to school for orientation briefing. 5 GLs to one sub empire, which indicates 10 GLs to one empire. 12 sub empires, which makes it 60 GLs; and we only have 29 GLs at hand. Alex refuses to transfer people to our committee to be GLs. Well, I've decided to go for OBS because it's entirely subsidised (sponsored you may say), unless I do get my period at that time.
/Headed to ECP to book the BBQ pits with Phoebe and Nanny. (Thanks!)
/Went to town to buy for her her beach slippers she planned to get since so long. I bought the same one too.
/Arranged to meet Nique at Tampines interchange but we ended up in a verbal fight.
/I went home to get the webcam I bought yesterday.
/Challenger finally agreed to let me change my webcam.
/Nique and I walked me home from the interchange.
/I'm still craving for genuine corn soup and Nique's home-made brocolli dish. It feels like I'm starving.

Okay, that's all. Another day.