Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ashraf didn't turn up to hand in the scripts with us in unison. Anyway that wasn't nothing close to the highlight of a pouring Wednesday. The hair salon set the appointment at one, which was why we hailed a cab to Eastpoint. The puppies are to love, and I think She agrees with me. We wound up chilling at Starbucks for mocha and oreo cheesecake. As usual, the puny slice of sin caused us to turn jelak. After sufficient slacking, we finally took a bus to the home salon. The queue resulted in a total waiting span of two hours before it reached my turn to have my hair done. The hairstylist started applying lavendar cream onto my hair (and scalp) which burned due to the chemicals reacting with my sensitive skin. She was reading CLEO and HERWORLD magazine while waiting for my hair to turn a bit straighter. After washing comes the 'ironing' part of rebonding. She was amused by the steam that visibly diffused from the intercept of the hair straightener and my hair. The hair straightener was a cruel gadget made for causing hair loss; the hairstylist just pulled it and pulled it and pulled it, along with my hair. The lady that worked on my hair made a guess that She was 19 and I, 17. Anyway, the finish of the whole session of five hours (including waiting phase) turned out to be rather brilliant. The weather was ghastly after the process of my hairdo, which also takes me to my next point, that I brought a pale fuchsia brolly out along. She was terrified of the umbrella as it was pink, and she's pink-a-phobic.

So finally, we had budget dinner at KFC (Eastpoint again). She was suffering from gastric pains so I bought her some finger food (since she stubbornly insisted that I should not buy her anything from NTUC). We squabbled a bit later on, but all's well as usual.

I love you. I guess, I'm going to stick with you forever.