Tuesday, January 03, 2006

This particular wannabe (however you wanna name her), you can stop beating around the bush being sarcastic in your extremely 'securely-passworded' blog. Indeed, you are entitled to your own opinions, but let's bring it back to you, you wouldn't really like me to be blogging about unfortunate past events that occurred in your relationship with your girlfriend for comparing and contrasting. Right? If you're savvy with that, I'm cool with you continuing whatever genre of blogging you're processing in your entries. Sure, you may rebutt by claiming the entry isn't for Nique and me. Whatever it is, just puppy within your limits.

Oh. 'EH', if the entry was dedicated to Nique or me, just label it so. It's a shame, that you're still as cowardly as you were since I've gotten to know about you.

SARCASM INTENDED. Didn't I warn you that what goes around comes around already? Or haven't you learnt, from all the payback you've been receiving.

Girlfriend I am overwhelmed by gladness with you not sticking your finger(s) into anyone else and not getting intimate with anyone else but me. I'm proud to announce, that you are mine and mine alone.

Housefly. Next entry, will be one of defamation.