Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dragged Nique C to the clinic today to apply for a medical certificate since she refused to mark herself present at work today. Sunday's fees for consultation and medication came to a whopping sum of $45, which was forked from my pocket. The remainder of the day was spent at her place, snuggling up and feeling cosy in togetherness. She did the honours of frying the egg today, claiming that I could not flip it as well as she did. I'll be sending lunch over to Nique C at her workplace tomorrow. This self-contentment from being able to watch her genuinely being happy gushes me with such joy. Nique C will be saving up to buy me the Nokia 7360 (in coffee brown) since the idea of purchasing an iPod Nano was chucked.

I'll give you a warm nest to lay your troubles on on days where the rain hits your eyes and heavy heart. I'll wait, to shower you with loving after every tiresome day of unrest. You'll soak your tears in our bed, burrowing your head in my neck to exclaim the things you have gone through day after day. We're talking forever.