Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Darls and I haven't quarrelled in 4 days (and counting)! Contented with the way things are currently. But of course, improvements should never cease. Last night after work, she sprung up a dazzling idea derived from boredom during the working hours. After uncountable days of inconclusive status quo, we've finally agreed to try patching back impaired pieces. I'm grown heinously sticky to her, and I hope it applies vice versa. Our 13th monthsary is just 9 days away. Valetine's Day this year will be meaningfully spent with darls again; third year consecutively.

Darls, it's been a long time coming, and I'm still crazy about you. This obsession with you advances to greater depths with each passing day. So much so, I cannot and refuse to see my future days wasted without you. As the years swift by, we change. But these changes are going to make me grow to be more accepting, forgiving, matured and loving towards you. I get fuzzy inside hearing your bouts of laughter over the phone. Proud, I am to have you as my own, to love and to cherish for the rest of my life. I love you Nique. :D