Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy first anniversary to us! This has indeed been our longest, ever.

She and I were at the shower lockers when coincidentally, we handed perfumes as tokens of our pioneer mark of get-together. Just like how we gifted each other with the same bracelets for Valentine's Day, we synchronically got the same things for one another. I purchased her all-time crave CKCrave whilst on the hand, she gave me Hugo Deep Red. Sheer telepathy.

We lovingly shared Snapple Kiwi Strawberry at Kenny Roger's, which seems to be my recent addiction. Aimlessly covered the streets of town for hours, but I am glad just to retain her by me. We had ourselves bubbled in cosset with Mrs Field's brownie, which resulted me in a nasty tummyache. Took all-time old school crazy neoprints, which outcomed in strings of fun before turning out rather fantastically. The girlfriend made a decision to be a step sweeter and walked me to Mango. She is fully aware that I own a weak spot for Mango. There is this apt accident whereby the back of the halter I was trying out was being gathered by the price tag and resulted in a finer design, baring a fraction of the back. The halter top was under girlfriend's tab, after which we headed to a seamstress to have it altered accustom to the accidental design. And frankly, it fucking rocks! Cabbing home was quite awkward as we were in the middle of the town crowd in the cab while getting physical. Go figure.

What more can I ask for? My girlfriend loves me. No doubt, I do love you, Nique Chua.

Phoebe, thank you for helping me out with the storyboard for the psychology skit!