Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So yay! I have wonderful events to blog about now that love and retail therapy has partially healed my melodramatic state.

As promised by her, today is our couple shopping day. We almost covered the whole map of our local town by mopping CKTangs, Far East Plaza, Shaw Towers, Wisma Atria and Ngee Ann City. Chinese New Year's red packets churns really gave us an ideal excuse to shop, although all was under baby's tab. I could really get used to this tai tai type of lifestyle.


I'm happy. She's broke.

  • Esprit Men's, Striped Shirt $89.90

  • Giordano Men's Jeans $49.00

  • Zara Brown Skirt $75.00

  • Forever 21 Top $38.00

  • Perlini Handbag $29.90

  • Transport & Dining $35.70 (if I have not missed anything out)

  • _______
    = $325
    _______


    I love you baby! You make me the happiest, with everything you do, giant or minute. There isn't a day that I want to be living without you. Just being in your arms snuggling close melts all the negativity away. Displeasure from every point closes in to a perfect freeze of time.

    And I hope you're as happy as I am when you're with me.



    //

    Chinese New Year 2006

    Paternal side
    Lio sisters Mommy and her Baby
    Aren't those two adorable?
    Home entertainment - Karaoke
    Cousins gathering in front of the telly
    Maternal side
    Star number 2 of the year
    Star number 1 of the year


    Day out with love - 25/01/06

    Our pioneer durian session. D24!
    So adorable; I want to kiss
    Kissed
    Kiss back
    We're happy