Thursday, March 23, 2006

2002, Miss Chai performed a duet in special dedication for Marion. 'Love Me' by Colin Raye. As she tuned herself to this fine melody, many on the floor were still mourning; hearts still clamped with biting emptiness and shock. Death's still so painful.

Today as I listen to this number, a bitter-sweet sensation chokes my thoughts. A seed of allowance is stuck at my throat, and I don't want to cry. Still, I miss you.

I can't count the days since I let myself permit back to old times, when you once existed here. You were the best kind of friend anyone could wish for, and I'm thankful for all that I'm granted. Things might take a three-sixty turn if you were here, if only you were here.

Because I can't seem to pick myself up. Takes more than words to describe how badly I wish things were different.