Saturday, March 04, 2006





First Week of Student Internship Programme & 14th Monthsary!

Cosy abode The action boss with our actual executive seats
Another follows
The emo shots they dig - the Bung Shot
Her to me. All three below.
She loves Macdonalds fries. The look on her face denies her fetish for Mac's french fries.
This, is her love
We sunk into a deeper hobby of the night - taking full body pictures of one another at various landmarks of Raffles Place.
My love decided to think a little out-of-the-box and feign being drunk by clinging onto a lamp-post.
So, she compelled me to follow suit. Well, I couldn't hug it with my slippery slippers, could I?
Love and her lovely gift
Such a sweet laughter being caught on digital technology. Such shots are reasons why I love tagging a camera around me.
There, emo-ness full-flushed.
The idea of this picture is to clamp the tiny portrait of me between her elephante dunks.
(Baby, love me for this shot?)
Following the dramatic latter
Some close-ups will do a wondrous day like this justice.
Looking so good together. Afterall, it's been 14 months.
Touched up a few of the nicer photographs with texts or visual contrast.
Personal favourite of the day. Hopefully, NC will fancy this too.



So maybe my entries have been a little carried away by the on-going internship, but this won't fray mushy sweet-nothings. I love you NC!