Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No matter how tough reality gets when it sets in, no matter how hard you try to turn my love into stone scorn for you, no matter how mean you push yourself to be, I am always here, with the same capacity of love for you.

I miss you so much. I wish we wouldn't enrage into disputes so often. I wish you'd feel your heart wrench hearing me cry over the phone. I wish you'd take things in better stride. I wish you would trust me when I proclaim myself to you. I wish I had more time for you. I wish you had more time for me. I wish we'd move in together. I wish I could relish safety in your arms day and night, not having to be a second with you out of my sight. I wish I could stop being squeezy. I wish I could contain my emotions in a more discreet way. I wish I wouldn't bawl like an asthmetic patient everytime you turn away from me. I wish I wouldn't contradict myself by sobbing while encrypting my feelings into words. I wish you could comprehend the depth of my seriousness and commitment towards you so you would never question yourself about my love. I wish I wouldn't listen to "So Sick" and be reminded of our relationship's downs. I wish I could relate to "Could Not Ask For More" and envision me scaling that aisle with you. I wish you would text me now telling me you love me. I wish you wouldn't answer me with "don't-know"s when you are flaring at me. I wish you would bottle up yourself from me. I wish we could be what we were. I wish I was the person I was when we started off as honeymoon-lovers. I wish I could undo all the shame I derived from hurting you. I wish I could settle my lips onto yours and speak to you lip-to-lip and our hearts would meet in sync. I wish I could spend the night out with you tonight, ruffling your shaggy hair and gazing at the face which is hiding so much affections from me. I wish I could massage your aching shoulders, with you thanking me for doing so by holding onto my hands and kissing them. I wish you would do the usuals, ransacking my bag to get my handphone so that you could scan through all the messages and calls; the jealous girlfriend I love you being. I wish we could go stationery shopping, with you testing out assortments of pens with your retarded handwriting. I wish you still had my favourite 'proudface'. I wish you could whine to me this very moment to turn some attention to you while I my face is stuffed with work. I wish I hadn't have to shut my eyes just to prevent the tears from being visible. I wish I could call you this second and pour out to you about how much I've been missing you today and for the rest of everyday. I wish I could present the world to you in a golden platter. I wish I could gift you with every single thing you eye for at malls. I wish we wouldn't stop having heart-to-heart conversations under the wooden huts. I wish I paid more heed to the distances you were running for me before you gave up on romance because I failed to react aptly. I wish I could patrol your workplace now to hug you tight. I wish you knew how much strength your love provides me with. I wish you'd understand how handicapped I am without you. I wish you would know that I cannot, don't want, and will not survive being without you. I wish you wouldn't blame me for my paranoia. I wish I could dismiss my hysterical self when bad things crop up. I wish you'd whine at the lack of my attention to you, I wish you'd make a gigantic fuss over my void of attention towards you. I wish you were around now to listen to me cry. I wish I could be more sensitive towards your feelings instead of being oversensitive towards your lack of sensitivity towards me. I wish I could embrace you close and tie my neck with yours. I wish I could take a sniff at your cologne and not forget it. I wish memories could sustain my survival. I wish I wasn't such a attention-seeking spoilt brat. I wish we needn't have to ever walk out of each other's shadows each time a problem surfaces. I wish you'd ring me up to tell me you miss me; that you need to see me badly. I wish you'd irritate me with your "Can't Touch This". I wish Forever wouldn't be that hard to attain. I wish our parents would accept us. I wish I didn't have to put my face this close to reality. I wish I was younger, to suit your age so that we wouldn't have age-issues during quarrels. I wish we would someday be able to have an apartment with our dreams equipped in it. I wish I'd change; I wish you'd too. I wish, nothing was impossible.

And I wish you could just stay for good.