Friday, March 31, 2006

Currently undergoing the process treatment of Banana Boat's Sunless Tanning Lotion, since baby generously gifted it to me sometime this week. She's purchased a bottle for herself too. Together, we screened Ice Age 2 the movie. There was a couple of scenes and characters which resembled her immensely.

Pay's arrived in my bank account, which means I can now schedule my hair appointment. She and I are contemplating on colouring the same shades. The thought of it really exhilerates. Retail therapy's set on this Sunday, which doubles the adrenaline rushes because I have so much I desire to splurge on at the moment. It will be our sixteenth months of get-together this second April; how much life is settling down in one aspect. She agreed to accompanying me for the Design Diploma Show, which triples the happiness.

At a random void deck, we were holding a lost-and-found heart-to-heart conversation, which really soothed my insecurities partially. Reminiscing on the honeymoon phase in the fresh months of our relationship, I really miss so much of what has been lost. However, I'm throwing in my best shot regardless of whether honeymoon period will return or not; only because my baby's exclusive. Pardon me for my digression.

"I can get to know many girls. I can go out with girls. It's not that I don't want us to quarrel. I just don't want it to affect you because I know it would."