Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Besides my girlfriend, the only other thing keeping me sane and slightly more rejuvenated is internet radio. However, the girlfriend's not in the most pleasant of moods so I should just stick to internet radio.

The dark, gloomy, pouring weather is causing much hestitation and procrastination if I should walk a bit more to the hawker centre because I am craving for sliced fish soup.

Nothing's really helping. Life doesn't make much sense (got this phrase from 3 Doors Down's Away From The Sun). The only thing spinning sensibility is my girlfriend, who acts up sometimes too. Apart from that, I feel so screwed but the reasons are all subconscious. Can't piece them up.

Lunch was atrocious. Weather still glum. Still tuned in to internet radio. Drifting into semi-conscious sleep while typing. Black Eyed Peas' Pump It is a really stupid song. I switched Winamp off and change my listening taste to my own collection of songs. I wonder if NC misses me. A devastating track keys into mind (Ai Wo Hai Shi Ta). Supposed to be working on a new website interface but I'm really too tired to get my butt down to doing it. I've not been fatigued all the time; I undergo constant long days and short nights. I'm wondering if NC will reply my texts. Somewhere in my stuck tiredness, my heart feels weighed. Everything I'm working for seems to be sailing away from me. Then again, maybe I'm just indulging in the emo-ness while it's at its climax of melodramatism.

I wish all of you would look at me try my best so I wouldn't have to face mean accusations for being such a good-for-nothing all the time.

Ray J - Anytime
Yeah you know what this is
You granted all my wishes
And damn it im gon miss it if we fade away
I don't wanna be down
Lovin' you I have found
Girl I want u around
Always

Don't you believe that
Nobody needs you cuz I do
I need all of you baby
If u can see that
Nobody needs you like I do
I need all of you baby

Anytime im needin someone
I think of u for comfort, can u feel me?
Anytime ur feelin down or
Need a friend for comfort, can u feel me?

Oh, ain't no need for frontin babygirl I believe
And everything u doin shorty know this
You play a real big part in
Keepin' me on my feet
And I love u so much i won't blow this

Don't u believe that
Nobody needs u cuz I do
I need all of you baby
If u can see that
Nobody needs u like I do I need all of u baby

Anytime im needin someone
I think of u for comfort, can u feel me?
Anytime ur feelin down or
Need a friend for comfort, can u feel me?

Ain't no way ill ever be thru with u
Baby let me know if we can make it
Cuz i wanna be there, baby can i be there?
Anywhere i dont care

Anytime im needin someone
I think of u for comfort, can u feel me?
Anytime ur feelin down or
Need a friend for comfort, can u feel me?

Girl, whenever im down I think of u to lift me up
And if u ever need a friend
If you ever need someone to talk to
I'm right here
I'll never leave
I love you

Edit//5:32pm
For the whole day, I've been nothing but listless. My whole body is limp from the lack of sleep. My ear phones are destroyed (thanks to me, myself and I) and I'll need to get them replaced or you'll always find me asleep during work. Yay for me, because I'll be meeting NC really soon. We've been hanging out a lot at Boat Quay's Coffee Bean (can't help it since it's so near my workplace).

I bet the term 'School' is refreshing for NC since her pioneer semester at SIM will commence in the first week of April. How soon is that. This equates to me having measly amount of time with her. My days are going to be absolutely so lonely.

Interface, interface, interface; one after another. I'm on the brink of dozing off and raging into a fit in my sleep. Life gets so restless when there's nothing new to do everyday. My pack of nicotine's with NC so I've been deprived of proper breathing for god-knows-how-many-hours.

I love you NC!

Being the guy-crazy and idle bitch Dana is, she came up with this. Hahaha!!!



I was attempting to churn out a few paragraphs by 6pm. Well, it's 6pm!