Friday, March 24, 2006

Monotony interludes against time. Wrongdoings become condemned as unredeemable, they thrust the forgiveable into taboo's territories. Any amount of genuine compensation will be doubted as credulous. We all seek different forms of solace. The family living next to ours discover domestic security in mandarin drama serials; my dad pursues relief in gambling with his mates. Unbelieveably, my solace is disoriented, caused by uncountable factors between sometime then and now.

A wholesome family is all I've desired for. Perhaps, not my biological family; perhaps, it will fulfill in my fully-etched relationship with Nique in time to arrive; perhaps, nothing will ever head the ideal way I carved. The political mindset inculcated from family-building has scarred my perfect vision of a happy family. I used to hold faith in the spiritual being, conserving the hope that time and love changes everything.

I know not the point of this entry. In fact, all that's be written seems like gibberish. I'm just praying for the old couple to forgive one another and that he'll take things in stride to recuperate as quickly as he can.