Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A guardian she clothed her role in, safeguarded her feeble mortal from tainting aglow. Eleven flights up and across, with the rim of her cigarette ashing while witnessing eccentric faux pas at the other side of where affinity was marked. Serenity she put forward in her act of selflessness, abode she made my heart's rest at.

Heartfelt gratitude, with wings of sails and depths of genuity.

//

This is going to be an arduously long entry only because I have so much to rant and rave about.

Family drama hit the records yesterday. Nique and I are back together and that makes me a fucking happy woman. I bet that bitch knows how much I love her by now (oh ya, thus explaining the paragraph and one line above). I was fortunately accompanied by MJK (does it in Nique's slang) throughout the two days during domestic warfare. She was watching me from the opposite block last night, which gushed back tonnes of memories from our earlier months of get-together.

Monday and Tuesday, I've been working on a fucking preloader for fastidious employers and clients. Double that! Well, at least MJK soothes some of the pressure I've been receiving from every end.

Animal-abuse. Visit this link (Warning: Not for the feint-hearted. And I bet Nique will fucking spit profanities to me after she sees this.)
http://chinese.cari.com.my/myforum/viewthread.php?tid=495237

Viewed it? Seriously, shock is brimming in me. I am enraged. What the fuck is wrong with this asshole? Why, she's even wearing leopard's skin. Wonder if she trampled the leopard to gory death too. Fucking retard.

Am in such a mood to implode into swears and curses. Menstrual cramps just do not complement with fatigue and stress. Currently really missing MJK and feeling so foul from the tiredness I'm wearing. I love you Nique.