Friday, March 10, 2006

What more can I say? Splendid evening last night. The heads haven't arrived, so I'm grabbing the time to fill my dailies in. I've emptied a whole mug of coffee by 9.48am, which really goes to show how fatigued I am from work. Payday's in a couple of week's time and I need to resist all temptation from retail therapy before then.

NC and I have got individual commitments (work and internship) currently, but things have been sailing considerably smooth for the both of us. We've been sorting mess up, patching loopholes up and working towards settling down. Everything is heading towards the best, and I am glad beyond words.

Tabuleh tahan. Hitting the malls tomorrow with NC.

//

Inexpensive delight
Deliberate exchanges under a Thursday's moonlight
Frolicking meticulously, in staccato steps
A sway in our struts, none parts
Simplicity laces with saccharine whisperings
Felicity, a meal-meet brings
Intimacy amplifies by crescendos
Gushing adrenaline, wholesome tones
Heart
Mine chained by sturdy solders
Heart
Yours bound to mine