Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Swerving into an ambiguous thing called a relationship marks one at a spot of multiple risks. You place yourself at radiating propellers and anticipate much uncertainties, with no defined resolution to every situation and cirumstance. Something called Life crushes you like a serpent under a saint's foot, allowing struggle and helplessness to consume on the diet of hope you're surviving on. Living is hard. It always is. Trials and tribulations are presented under your nose at almost every tick of your life, but The One above is stingy about the good things he distributes. Unhappy montages are always recalled to be more vivid and unforgettable, whereas felicity facilitates in a blur (but are also memorable). Routines run in a cycle of monotony.

So I know the girl that brightens my world is on the verge of an emotional and physical Titanic (its fall). If it helps, I'd like to be the one to shelter some of the downpour from whichever side she's at.

To You,
Your pain overwhelms me with fear and uncertainty. I have never been to the extent of feeling as forlorn as you over one particular problem, but I'd like to share this remembering experience. There is no You, no I, it just spells Us. See how that fits so nicely into a sentence assembled by simple words. As much as you'd wish to be there for me to tide me over through this family and financial crisis, I'd like to ditto that. Collapse in my arms and seek refuge in whining to me. I'll do anything for you but leave you storming through this alone. Cheer up and smile. I love you so much.

P/S, We'll take a trip down to Temasek Design School and I will buy you Breaded Chicken with Nacho Cheese.