Sunday, June 18, 2006

A damsel, fair skinned and poised, well-versed and elegant. 18 she turns, a woman she transitions into. Her wishlist scrolls as long as a neverending stream of girlish fancy, her emotional wants as hungry as a starving phoenix. 18 she turns, she learns from pages torn off in history's records. Love she craves for, intently anticipating towards. Those hazel eyes cry their blues and smear the prettiest face I've ever seen. Still, behold the of the epitome of a most remarkable friendship. She is my best friend.

This 19th June, I'll wish my best friend, Cheryl Lim, more love and happiness to overwhelm her. May her eyes be brimmed with shimmering felicity, may her smiles stay permanent. May love be her strength and not her fall, may the exclusive loved one that comes her way sprinkle contentment to whole her. I wish her the world's most treasured riches - love, peace and happiness.

Life may cruelly vomit many bumps into your path, but you have me, whose presence will remain stagnant, here, always, despite much that we will face.

Happy birthday, dearest best friend. With much love.