Tuesday, June 13, 2006

She placed a shoe back onto the rack, and causing a stampede of the other shoes on the same rack. Instead of fretting in guilt, she giggled throughout. She rested on my shoulders in the bus and slept through an hour's ride, and claimed that it might be the first time she's ever slept anyone's shoulders and that she made me feel masculine. When she brings out her iPod Nano out of her bag in the bus, it is also another way of indiciating that she intends to sleep. She triggered my anger nerves just a while ago, but made it up with one text and three words. She was bitchy towards me but I reciprocated bitchiness with bitchiness. She indulges sinfully in Chinese cuisine (Dim Sum) and wears the most satisfying and contented look on her face after a meal's done. She's also been working excessively. And, we haven't purchased our shoes together.

It's been brought to my attention that my entries have all been either dedicated to her or about her, of late.

Alright. Absolutely need to catch back sleep. Pleasant night to all, and to my baby.