Monday, June 19, 2006

It's 5:06AM and hunger pangs are knocking the walls of my stomach and I'm thinking that we shouldn't have given supper a miss. I demand a hawker buffet soon.

The encore party wasn't too bad, except for the guys that were hogging the arena (psst, it got really annoying because they give off this awful stench when they pespire). Xue's birthday bash at Zouk last night churned a surprise presence of her favourite girl. I got to bump into Maine and danced for a measly few minutes before she scurried home without a trace (and without a snapshot with me).

(I'm still hungry.)

After two weeks of burden in my chest, my request to withdraw from Web Animation 2 has finally been approved. Now I needn't fret over the fall of my GPA. Boy am I glad! Next block commences the following week and I'm really hyped up for it, because the subjects I'm taking up will be Acting Workshop and Video Production.

"Dear Cheryl, CM had approved your request; I will forward the approval to the Manager / Academic Support."