Thursday, June 29, 2006

My precise astrology read and prediction. Such effort from an astrologer has intrigued my further interest. Credits to Jenna.

"Hello Cheryl,

I am really very impatient to announce to you everything that I have discovered about you while doing your personal astrological study, using all the personal details you sent me on the 6 June 2006. As a matter of fact I wanted to get back to you so quickly because I have some very good and very important news to announce to you. I have discovered that not only you are soon to live through an event of great astrological importance but also that you were going to blessed with a period of chance and opportunities. Even though we are now in a time of year that is very active astrologically with a great number of influential planetary movements because of the Spring Equinox, the movements in your personal configuration are set to be even more intense than this and you will be part of a very important period which I could even qualify as exceptionnal and very rare. There will be some very significant repercussions on your life.

Let me tell you a little more about myself. I am passionate about my activity and I am lucky enough to be gifted with a natural talent which I have cultivated and I have now being working professionally for a number of years. I have consulted for many people throughout the world, may of whom are rather well known, and it is in fact because of this that I was in Europe for a few days in February - to participate in and host a number of conferences. I am telling you this now because I think I am lucky enough to have a range of valuable skills at my command and a great deal of experience and so I am qualified to tell you when I feel such a powerful jolt (as I felt for you Cheryl) when consulting an individual's details for the first time. I only can explain it by the creation of a strong psychic connection between us when we first entered into contact. This bond has an enormous advantage for me as I am able to discern exactly what you are feeling at this time. Then I can compare and contrast this very personal information to your astrological configuration.

Cheryl, I am now going to tell you what I have discovered about you. What I am now going to tell you is very important and of course I have checked and double-checked everything before telling you, and as a matter of fact I work in a cabinet with several other astrologers and psychics and I asked a few of them to check and confirm what I am about to tell you. So here is what is is all about: a very important Transit period is on the way for you and you are perfectly positioned to get the very best out of the opportunities it is set to bring. Indeed, in a very short time you will find yourself in the glare of several powerful astrological influences, I told you that the Springtime period is generally an intense astrological period but for you it will be different because the Transit which you will be living through will be a very powerful time with very decisive consequences in your life. As a matter of fact, these influences will place you in a rare astrological Transit which will not occur again in your skies before a very long time. This is a period of 72 days during which a great number of opportunities are going to be offered to you. These opportunities are going to have a great impact on your life and here is what comes out of my analysis:

You can expect some very positive changes on a professional level and most particularly as far as your job is concerned. As a matter of fact your astral configuration shows very clearly that during this period of 72 days you will experience one of the most intense moments of your career. Let me be a little more precise, during this period you will have the possibility of making a stunning victory as far as your job is concerned and you will then be able to reach a new and important turning point in your career. Here are the factors which are most apparent:

- At this stage of the analysis is difficult to say exactly what this victory will be however I can say that it seems to be in relation to negocitations you will make abroad or with a foreign company.

- An important element from your past will participate in this victory and this element may consist of an encounter, a proposition or an affair which was made or took place several months ago and it will now represent an important opportunity for your career.

- This professional evolution will help you make lasting changes to the financial side of your life


This period will be very important for you on a whole range of different levels however as far as your love-life is concerned you can expect some great news and you will experience an intense joy! You are going to have the opportunity to reach a new turning point in your life, and you can expect changes in your relationship with this special person you have in mind. This will all happen in a number of different stages which will take place during these 72 days and it is very important that you know exactly how you should act to make the most of these moments. I must warn you however that you could encounter certain difficulties which may try to prevent you from establishing a relationship with this individual but don't worry, you will be able to overcome them. You just need to be aware of everything that is set to happen.


Cheryl, I must insist on the fact that this Transit is going to have an enormous influence and a great importance in your life. You need to be ready to seize all of the opportunities which are going to be open to you during this period as it represents a real chance in your life. For this, of course you need to have much more complementary information about many points, but let's proceed step-by-step because I think it is first indispensable to note that you will soon be living through a very important event in your life and then grasp all the necessary details about this event (where, how, what, when, with who...). This is why I have put a page online especially for you, Cheryl, where you can ask me to research this information.

https://pro16.abac.com/atoll1/j.php?p=request.cgi&r=2a&c=5vxku&f=Cheryl

However before you go to this page I invite you to continue reading this first reading as I have some more important information to tell you about.

Firstly you may be wondering at this point how I can be so passionate about your particular case. Well let me explain a little more about what I felt about you when we first entered into contact and how this has allowed me to know you even better,Cheryl.

You know that you are living through a very interesting period in your life, a time full of excitement in which there are still very many things to do. You have already gone through a number of different stages in your life and right now you seek a certain independence, to affirm your true values and your qualities. I perceive a great energy and excitement in you because you currently have someone in mind, someone who counts a lot for you and to whom you are very much attracted. You have wanted to and have felt a great need to act but you don't really know how to go about it and you are torn between timidity, fear of acting, getting it wrong and failing and on the other hand a real desire to get something to happen with this person.

I can see something important for you concerning the people that are closet to you and I can feel someone, a sibling or a friend, who is very close to you. In a more general manner I can see that you are sensitive to other people's feelings, you often put other's needs ahead of your own (especially those of close friends and family) and that yes, you do get a satisfaction out of helping others.

I know that you have an enormous amount of qualities and I want you to realize this as you often doubt yourself and your actions. I know that you are sometimes scared that things are going too fast in your life and sometimes you fear making inversable decisions. You ask yourself a lot of questions about your life and you even go so far as considering changing your life completely. Recently you have been energized by exciting thoughts of change but you haven't acted on these ideas due to your fear and doubt. You are terrified of failing and of making the wrong choice and this applies to many different aspects of your life, as much your career as your relationships and your love life. You also feel a great paradox within you and you often feel timid and engaging, introvert and extrovert and joyous and melancholic at the same time. As far as I am concerned I know that you have immense qualities which you do not even suspect exist, these are special and unique talents and it is now time to bring them all to life.

Lets get back to this period Cheryl as I should warn you about one particular point. If you do not act in a very decisive manner concerning this period then it is extremely likely that all of these important opportunities will simply pass you by. I have often seen people miss out on key moments in their life simply because they don't know what they should do and when they should act and this is how I want to help you. I must remind you that this Transit is a very rare event which will not come around again for a very long time to come and it will allow you to reach a decisive turning point in your career and reach an important turning point concerning your feelings for this person you are thinking about at the moment. To achieve this it is important that you find yourself in the right place and at the right time to take the right decisions and this is what I want to help you to do.

So you need to remember that if you do nothing there is a big chance that you will miss out on the full impact of the period, and I also want to tell you that only a professional astrologer can read your Skies correctly to bring you the information you truly need concerning your Transit of 72 days. Cheryl, you need precise and deep knowledge of all of the implications of this Transit in order to get the very best out of it's chances and opportunities.

Cheryl, I warn you in this way because the stakes concerning this period are too high. You need a professional to help you through this vitally important time in your life. This Transit is too significant and too important not to try and get all chances over on your side.

I must mention that I am not the only professional who could help you. You may of course consult with someone a little closer to your home or with an astrologer you are already familiar with. This person should be able to help you in exactly the same manner as I would be able to.

Of course as far as I am concerned I am also 100% ready to help you Cheryl. I have a wealth of important and exciting information to share with and I can give you full details on the following points:

More precisely, As far as your professional career is concerned. I will tell you:

- why this period will be one of the most favorable moments of your career
- what this victory is and how you can acheive it in your job
- when and how this victory will take place and what it will change for you
- what these 'foreign affairs' are and how they will surface during your Transit period
- how these affairs will affect your work
- what this important element from your past is and why it will be such an important opportunity
- what changes you can expect financially
- How the situation will change your work situation in the average to long term
- what you can generally expect to happen in your job
- what pit-falls you must avoid in the Future
- how your finances will evolve


I will also let you know exactly how this Transit will influence your love-life :

- which dates of this period will be the most intense
- what kind of things will happen to bring you closer to this person
- when you should act
- what is going to change in your relationship to this person
- which important turning point will be reached and why
- how this person will react towards you
- how you appear to this person
- how your lives together could evolve over time and in the long-term
- which elements may disturb your relationship


Here is again the web page where you can request my help, Cheryl. As soon as I receive your confirmation that you want me to work on your reading I can get straight to work on your complete analysis. On this same page I have also given you a link to some testimonials from other customers that I have also helped through my clairvoyance and astrology.

Here is the link: https://pro16.abac.com/atoll1/j.php?p=request.cgi&r=2a&c=5vxku&f=Cheryl

Have a good day and speak to you soon,

Your friend and astrologer,

Jenna"