Sunday, June 04, 2006

Now I'm thinking it was the lack of competency or was the target out of my league or was I just care-less regarding circumstances and the aftermath of actions. The mind is the most powerful tool for passing decisions, fickle or not, yet the authority it holds over all others sifts like fine sand, dispersing into nothingness whenever emotions participate in choices. A mind parring with a heart; a triumph to which? Songs, poems, movies and occurences stop reminding you that nostalgia is inevitable; instead, to reminisnce is to blunder further.

I've stopped rewinding memories. As a matter of fact, I've been anxious in anticipating new memories and moments being made with an entirely new person. This person must be special to have been able to tide me through what I'd claim to be the stormiest phase. I could not have been brave, if there was no her; I could not have crossed my own boundary of the limitless, if there was no her.

For the first time in my life, my heart voices out at the level of my head, accomodating to countless pros and cons and weighing them accordingly. Indeed, dignity has returned.

I'll never promise you a forever of love or frolicks in fantasy or vow to be there always, but I'll outstretch my might just to reach out to you.