Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My body is trying to be funny. My weight is playing games with me. There is no weighing machine at home, but I know I've put on weight. I can feel it in my posture. Stop eating, really. Stop pissing yourself off, Cheryl. Put on weight and be at the foot of everyone's name calling. Oh hail fat bitch! Stop binging, otherwise the tables might turn to you and you won't be able to ogle fun at other fat bitches saying they're fat and ugly. You are not hungry, you're just plain greedy. You disgust and revolt yourself sometimes. No, all the time. Fuck you Cheryl. Only I can do that by the way, so fuck off everyone. Really, fuck you. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Everyone stop being a fuckhead because I've quite had enough. Enough of fucked up people, situations, name the rest yourself. Fuckfaces.

FUCKING NABEI CHEEBYE.

There, a colossal typical Cheryl-swear. I should never take naps. Really.