Saturday, June 03, 2006

Screened a live play of the contemporary version of Anthony and Cleopatra although it's more slapstick than contemporary; expected something more abstract.

I have personal messages in this entry for two friends who are thoroughly endeared.

First and foremost, Dana. Nobody defines a winner merely by a mole. Hagefive will give our utmost support to you, thick and thin, through and through. Regardless of whichever outcome, you were the sole ultimate winner.

Second on list, Xue. You're not alone in this because we're all right here for you. At least I know I am. Problems arise all the time, and if the spaces around you frightens you and engulfs you, just keep in mind that I'm here to fill a bit of that space.

She likes me being chatty and finds it foreign when I'm hushed on words. She likes cheese and mushroom prata. She loves suppers. She binges more when her period approaches. She ate ban mian in the evening (I indulge in ban mian a lot). She gulps down the unbroken yolk of her ban mian. She showers without informing. She sleeps at plays. She adores shopping for shoes. Her car is tuned in to Class 95; she enjoys listening to oldies. Gold 90.5 is too ancient a channel to be listening to for her. She calls me a goat, a silly goat. She's a working bull, but spares time for me. She glared at me in the taxi, but ends up pacifying seconds later. She has a little scrap book of our firsts and to-dos indited in it. She is a klutz at directions (which makes me her diretory sometimes). She constantly tells me she likes xiao long baos. The appetite is as eccentric as the girl. She is a talented pianist, although I haven't had the honours of being played to. She dozes off while working at the steering wheel. She is SLLJ.



All this photograph needs is Phoebe Liu and voila, picture perfect (=