Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sade has become a listening crave overnight. I am refusing to attend Alan Rudge's second week of Web Animation 2 since attendance doesn't need to be regulated. My hair requires another cut (and a lot of sloping). Tomorrow marks first day of work.

Have you ever felt drowned in fatigue and depressed from excessive thinking?

Sade - By Your Side
You think I'd leave your side baby?
You know me better than that
Think I'd leave you down
When you're down on your knees?
I wouldn't do that
I'll tell you you're right when you're wrong
And if only you could see into me

When you're cold
I'll be there
Hold you tight to me
When you're on the outside
Baby, and you can't get in
I would show you
You're so much better than you know
When you're lost, you're alone
Can't get back again
I will find you
Darlin' and I'll bring you home

And if you want to cry
I am here to dry your eyes
You know time
You'll be fine