Friday, June 02, 2006

Oldies can really be lovely reminisce-inducers.

Experienced extra miles to complete my Web Animation online journal 2 last night, only to awaking to a worsened sore eye; what dire consequences of not indulging care unto your eyes. Doing a countback, school is going to seem afar and absent with five days of being a distant away from it.

The way we resolve disputes is really adorable. I'd paste in an extract of our goofiness after the squabble last night but I shut the window before I saved the chatlog.

I've just received news that I've been employed and work commences the following Friday. This also indicates more retail outings. Bullock away, and see the numbers increase in the bankbook. SLLJ and I are workaholics to be. We're going to get our hair done together, catch X-men 3 and buy shoes together on Monday!

The scent of your cologne drives me crazy. You have rubbed off your influence on me of the craze for shoes, which is probably why I'm deliriously shopping for shoes and sneakers and being more than acceptable with wearing them out. Without fail, you're always taking away cakes from your workplace to fatten me up. Of late, I find myself tuning into Class 95 all the time and it must be your preference of channel that again, rubbed its influence onto me. You insistently make attempts to visit me at the void deck even though I reject your ideas more than half of the time. Secretly, I discover myself ogling at the way you get mad because I think you seem so irresistible when you're mad at me. Aye, not so secret anymore.



I miss you. Miss your smell. SLLJ, please blog soon!