Monday, June 26, 2006

Have you tasted caffeine and honey, blended? The bitterness and sweetness of the combination churns out a bittersweet aftertaste.

Have you craved for sushi and fed the urge to consume it because a certain someone forsaked her budget plans to accomodate to your costing appetite? Sashimi becomes much more delicious, indeed.

Have you been waited for, for enduring hours while you are following time tick by at work, by a certain someone? It does feel fuzzy inside knowing you are being waited for, and immediately greeted the moment the term 'work' closes in on your day.

Have you ever been hyper, to the extent of being irritating and wind up annoying the nerves out of a certain someone because you refuse to contain sanity? A certain someone ended up claiming that I've poked in too much tease into her clumsy nature.

Have you ever kept still, complementing silence while two loggerheads bask in beautiful quietude of a starry night? I felt content in its simplest form and I think a certain someone did too.

I love to act and I'd love to stage one, but I'm the worst one of the lot. Would you still pick me to run your masquerade?