Tuesday, September 09, 2003

19:03

Just came back from dinner and saw Dear's quit msg.
Sensed that She wasn't feeling happy.
Or rather I'm afraid She's upset.
Dear,
I need You by my side always.
Maybe I've done things to make You feel insecure.
But no,
You're all I need and You have provided me nothing but faith and security.
There isn't a minute that I'm not thinking about You.
I wanna work hard to always be the girl You will wanna be with and always love.
I can't do without You and I want You to know that.
Let me be someone whom You will turn to when joy and sorrows knock at your door.
So glad I have Her to be by my side to love and care for me.
Just when I thought the rejection of my whole world was about to crash on me,
The door was locked,
So You opened the windows.
And I love You for that, Dear.
I treasure You for every inch of who You are.
Don't need anyone else but You.
Don't be afraid to lose me,
Cause I'm never gonna leave Your side.
You're so dear to me that no amount of I Love You's could express how much You mean to me.
I wanna love You and take care of You always,
Want to be the person who will make You happy,
The person You will never stop loving.
Keep in mind that I'm always here.
Kk Dear?
I Love You Dear.

__________________________________________________________________________


Baby gave me goodnight call last night.
Slept soundly throughout all the nights thinking of her.
Miss her badly.
Her hp's run outta cash to msg/call.
Mind has been flooding with nothing but thoughts of Her.
LOL and guess what.
She's Mine.
Miss those hugs and kisses,
Miss her smiles,
Miss every single bit of Her.
Okay!! I need to study.
I can just feel the intensity of stress building in me every day closer to the prelim exams.
Promised Her I'd study hard and do well.
Hopefully I will do well.
*Kisses*
I love You dear.


When noone else will stand by Your side, I will...