Friday, September 12, 2003

Geography lessons today were absolutely futile and ineffective.
Only learnt one bit - the longshore drift which I specifically asked Ms Soo to revise on.
Left after the first 'shift' of the lessons.
Lunched at Burger King's at century sq.
Had an hour to slack around before The Pirates of the Caribbean started.
So we went shopping.
Bought a dress (sounds bimbotic but nah it doesn't look a single bit bimbotic)
The dress would be what Stel would wear.
Even my sis agrees.
Pirates of the Caribbean was super duper fantastic.
Was amazing the way Johnny Depp could act so sissily.
Orlando Bloom looked dashing and gooOoooOd.
But Dear looks the best to me.
Gonna dye my hair dark blonde later.
-Smiles-
Miss Her so much.
She's so tired yet she has work today from 5pm to 9pm.
Dear's not feeling well so she got sent home.
But it's raining.
Pray she won't get caught in the rain.
Wish I could share her burdens.
I wanna see her before prelims commence.
My dear = my motivation.
It's Her that gives me the will to want to do well.
Don't wish to make her worry for my studies.
Just want her to love me and be by my side always.
Like how I want to love her and always be there for her.
=)
Promised Dear I'll go her place stay over to accompany her one day after prelims end.
Ok!
Off to get my hair dyed.
Love You so much Dear!!


Cheryl:
You are a quick study, and can be self-taught. Your curiosity can get the best of you, but you must learn to concentrate. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you.

Lio:
You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength.

Shu Yi:
Status is important to you and your ability to achieve success and earn money. You have a need to be noticed and seek status. You need to learn the true value of material possessions. You have a natural protection in life. You are always saved - especially from yourself. You are soft-hearted with a charitable nature. You must learn to give the same freedom to others that they want for themselves. You need to learn to give and receive love.


//Forever is Ours to share// But ever forever seems too short// I will be Yours throughout all eternity// I Love You...