Wednesday, September 24, 2003


Brilliant = Me

Feeling accomplished.
Managed to configure and activated The MMS
At last.
Tomorrow going for star shots and movie
People going = Dad Mum Hiu Beng Ele(?) Maomao(?)
Mum's buying lemon chicken rice for dinner
Y U M

Didn't get to see her today
She has english orals
It's confirmed
Her exams commence on our First month anniversary
=(
Won't be celebrating
Nevermind we'll have all the time in the world
Every minute that you're not here with me
I'm missing You.
Anger never lasts
You're always there to soften the hardened feelings
To turn from outrageous jealous to pure trust
Then draw the prettiest smie on me.
Deep in You
There's always the knowing
That I love You.

[23:01] * IcY_bLuE i love u too________^_^
[23:02] ____1314___[j]eff_&_[c]heryl___1314_____

Means the world to me
That love is returned
By her.

-=Ryl Loves Jeff=-