Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Had 7 hours of literature today.
Not exactly 7 hours.
To be exact about 5 only but had so much fun.
Had a tedious 2 hours plus of Julius Caesar till 12:10pm.
Then Gammar drove Krys Anju and I to parkway while Sher Bhav and Fiz took a bus down.
Had KFC at parkway.
We were late by the time we reached back to school.
Gammar drove us back there again.
By the time we had reached school,
Many of them had already left (and caught leaving!! LOL)
At around 3:35pm Gammar had already ended her Unseens.
So we slacked around in the music room relaxed to the sounds of Michael Buble.
Enchanting voice he's got (as Anju said).
Think the nicest of his tracks that I heard just now was That's Why.
We were all waltzing to 4 songs which the DJ (Anju) helped to repeat.
The song was so romantic I felt lovesick.
Started missing her like crazy and msged Dear.
Missed You so much dear.
Wish we could meet up as soon as possible.
I wanna see You!
Dear today went to make her IC with her parents,
Later she went to arcade to play alone.
Wish I could accompany her.
Dear had some misunderstanding with Jazz in the evening which made her quite sad.
Got me worried lots.
No matter what I'll be here.
Even if the world turns its back on You,
I'll still be here by Your side.
Her nose was bleeding just now so she's resting now and waiting for my call after dinner.
Love You lots dear...

:.:Cheryl:.: So in love with You :.:Jeff:.: