Tuesday, September 30, 2003


The one You should call was standing here all along

School turned out bad.
Results weren't what I had in mind at all
Utterly disappointed with myself.
Reen Fizah and Maira had a good chat today
Took pics during Chemistry
Smiles were god damned cheesy
Sat at bf's place cause her place was vacant.
Met Dear Jazz and Janice at the airport
Arranged to meet up to study
Turns up in the end
The Both of us spent most of the time reconciling.
10:01pm - Got home
Planning not to attend school tomorrow
She planned so too
Seriously need her to study hard
So that after that we'll spend all the time with each other
Without guilt.
Meeting her today meant everything to me
Left the airport at 9pm
Jazz sent Janice home
While dearest sent me home =))
First time brought me right to the lift lobby
Was afraid to hold on to my hand
In case The Mum saw
( You see, I told her of the consequences of The Mum catching me holding her hand )
I miss her already
Reluctant to let go of her hand
Wish we never had to part
Dearest was talking to me on the phone
Being persistent on going online after resting awhile
When she's awfully tired
She ended up so sleepy to the extent of replying only 'ya..' repeatedly
How cute that dearling is.
Silly you
Don't apologise for not being able to accompany me chat
You're tired so you have to rest
I understand alright dear?
*hugs tight
Love you more than words can ever say
Hopefully I'll get to see you tomorrow again



//Everything's alright now, that's all that matters