Monday, September 01, 2003

Went beach with Nicholas today.
Didn't turn out well cause she was far too quiet for me to communicate with and so I resulted in talking to Jeff on the phone.
Jeff's voice and personality really made me smile.
Right now she's having an afternoon nap cause she slept pretty late last night cause it was her bdae yesterday.
Supposed to meet Jeff today to go town but my conscience was pricked when Mum reminded me about studying.
Happy birthday to You!! Happy birthday to You!! Happy Birthday to Jeffie!! Happy Birthday to You!!!!
Feels as if I'm drifing from Her ever since we met on Saturday.
It's been almost a month only and I'm feeling worn out from the tears and indirect rejection.
Sigh I somehow wish I'm not being into led into falling in love again.
Maybe it's just infatuation but I still wanna get to know Her more and make her happy by the little things I do for Her.
Will forever really mean forever?
Never wanna see You cry sad tears,
Only happy ones.
Need You by my side for forever.
Say You'll stay for good.
Anyway Mum's cooking curry for dinner tonight.
Yum!!
I miss her like nuts.

hahha.. didi oso will alwayz love jiejie
That was typed by my most beloved didi.
Love you tons didi!
Don't be so upset over her k.
You will always have your friends and me,
Especially your jies and kors who care for you so dearly.

Love's just an open road with different ways of moving on...