Monday, September 29, 2003


Giving up must never even be the last straw

Yes yes yes
Was close to giving up
But fortunately,
I'm lucky
My gf loves me =))
Sleep was haunted by migranes,
And thoughts of losing her again
Didn't go school today
Not looking forward to getting back prelim papers.
Went to some foot reflexology centre for fun
Ended up I couldn't undergo any massages
All thanks to The Time Of The Month.
Thank God
Hate massages
Cramps are murdering me.
Early this morning 1+am
Gf sent me this voicemail
Swear it's so sweet
Causes giggles
Love her so much.
Yesterday was probably the worst in my entire life
Reason being,
I was on the verge of giving her up
Mind kept astraying to the thoughts of being gone for good
Me being benovalent caused more grief
But truth is that
Life will aimless and pointless
If there is no Her.
Heart just gets soft once she comes back into the picture
The mistakes would vanish
And never be resurfaced again
But somehow a part of me is gone
Knowing I cannot be loved whole heartedly
Insecurity builds outrageously within me
The confidence I had diminishes
Will this ever happen again
Could you promise me I'll never come to a day
When you take away all that I have? - You
I'm lost in doubt
The disgustingly familiar feeling I had before I met You
Pessimistic thoughts flood me
All you told me was to never give you up
Cause it is I you have chosen
Don't take back your decision ever
I beg of you..


\\I wish I could carry your smile in my heart, For times when my life seems so low