Saturday, September 27, 2003


I wasn't mean to love like this, Not without You

Went to baby's workplace today
Then her place
Evening was at TM with mum
Shopping.
-Grin-
Anyways,
Swear Sis' a fucking lousy liar
Had liquor at friend's place
Didn't bother to get rid of evidence
Came back reeking mild traces of liquor
And
Lied to Mum she didn't have any
Later confessed to drinking 'Jolly Shandy'
No idea how Mum fell for that
Obviously it isn't
Sis' in my footsteps in the trait of lying
Now she's rambling on about the day to Mum
Just to switch topics.
Baby will be spending the night at Jazz's
Hunny-Bonding sessions
Pray hard they'll behave
Cause she's mine.
So gonna get Dear a new wallet
Hers is like spoilt.
Missing my sweets so much
So so so so much
She's gonna have her Yr End Examinations next week
While I'll take my 'O' Levels in 5 weeks
Fucking short time.
Mug mug mug, Cheryl

**Nothing would rhyme without You