Monday, September 22, 2003

Chem's so screwed.
Most of it that was revised and studied didn't come out.
Wad e hell?
Am home this early to rush thru art.
Let's see.

1. Research work
2. Modification
3. Thumbnails
4. Shading schemes
5. Colour schemes
6. Final draft

20 drawings and 10 colour/shading schemes.
Good lord.
Jeff's at school now while I'm at comfort in front of the blog window.
She's already making plans during my O's.
Never fails to cheer me up and ease the burdens.
Just called starhub to activate the MMS.
Had to pose off as Mrs Lio (mum).
Action Mrs Lio.
The man attending to me kept addressing me as 'Mrs Lio'.
Felt weird.
But hey
It's Mrs Ong =)))
Right baby?
Did a little photo taking set up.
Decorated on this little piece of plain paper.
On it marked 'Cheryl Loves Jeff'.
Used torch lights as spot lights.
Quite brilliant actually.
Cheryl, you are a wonder.
Took pictures of it,
Once the MMS is activated,
Will send it to Jeff's phone.
Will she like it?
Alright gotta rush The Art now.
Missing You so much sweetchumps.
Hope You are missing me too.


9:42pm
It's everytime this time of the night,
That I feel blue.
Insecurities, the waiting, the worrying.
A fool in love,
I could mind less.
But please be careful with this toy.
It feels
Feelings ; Too sudden ones may kill.
Now the insecurity may hold me hostage.
Reach out for me,
Before I tumble over
Into that trap that You set me free from.
Cheryl what the fuck are You rambling about?

\\It takes more than just words