Tuesday, June 29, 2004


Disappointed in everything I found out and then heard. Maybe I shouldn't prolong this broken relationship. Everything's just becoming more insecure as time goes by. Nobody tells me anything; it's only there for me to just discover. I do not wish to speak to neither you nor your friends who'll rush over to be your helping aid. Never have you done the talking out for yourself, it's always for me to find out, and brood over and get upset over. I'm not wearing a smile as I type this; I'm sick and tired of exposing the things you keep hiding from me. The vital points are those you keep, and the ones you open your cards up to are the general ones. It's a love-hate relationship we share, but the insecurity's building up and increasing way too rapidly. Mistakes are inevitable, but you know I fucking hate it so much when you veil everything and expect me to be happy with you keeping stuffs from me.

Nothing ceases. It's already bad as it is - the situation, but the mother's at my back reprimanding me for wrongs I didn't commit today. She's going on and on on matters that occurred long ago. And you - I just had to find out the things I did today. My mood's been detiorated, and I don't wish to talk anymore. We repeatedly talk things out, only to foolishly run a whole circle and return to the spot we were before. I don't being kept in the dark. And as my fingers contemplate on what to type next, I feel like bursting into tears, but naw, I'm keeping it all in me. It's when I'll isolate myself that I will show who I really am. Isolation will help adapt to the new changes I see in myself, and in you. I'm not the only one who's changed, I realised, because you have, too.

I was setting myself comfortable on the floor in my room, doing what assignments I was left with. Maybe I really shouldn't have done what I did, but I did anyway. After browsing through your personales in your phone (which I really shouldn't have), I found out something you 'forgot' to let me know. You were staying at Sham's place next week onwards. Good lord, fuck. Sham had something going on on you. Fuck, I think nothing else needs to be said.

Here's to you.And here's to me.